The security PIN is required when you are using Amazon Prime video on a device that is common for more than one person such as Smart TV. This will restrict the users to watch Prime Video who don’t know the security PIN. Also, this PIN will allow you to keep your account safe. But before this, you must know how to activate Prime video on your Smart TV at amazon.com/mytv. In this post, we will discuss the activation process and process to set the security PIN.
Guidelines to activate Amazon Prime Video
You need to follow this activation process step by step to activate prime video on your device:
- Go to the application store of the device
- Search for the prime video application and click on the “Download” button to install the application
- After that launch the application and sign in to your Prime video credentials
- You will be redirected to a new page includes the Prime Video activation code. Keep this code safe for the rest of the process.
- Visit amazon.com/mytv with the help of an internet-enabled computer’s web browser.
- Log in with your Prime video account credentials
- At the activation, page enters the activation code that you have saved earlier.
- Click on the “Continue” button and complete on instructions
- Go back to your device and refresh the current Prime Video app screen
- Congratulations, now you can access prime video on your device.
Steps to set up a Prime Video PIN
If you want to set up a security PIN for Prime Video follow these steps:
- Launch Prime Video application on your device. Make sure that the app is activated to access Prime Video.
- Now navigate to Account & Settings >> Parental Controls
- If you are using Android or iOS devices then navigate to My Stuff >> Settings >> Parental Controls.
- After that click on Change Prime Video PIN
- Enter the PIN of your choice and click on the Save button.