In amazon prime video you can download your favorite movies, series, and episodes. You need to activate Prime video on your device first and then you can download your favorite video content for offline watch. The downloading movies and shows will be saved in the cloud storage of Prime video and cannot be exported. Also, they can be watched on that particular device only. Follow the process to activate and download a prime video in your device.
Steps to activate Prime video on your device
Follow these steps to activate Prime video on your device:
- Go to the application store of the device and install the Prime video application
- Click on the installed app to open it and login with your Prime video credentials
- As a result, an activation code will appear on the screen. You suppose to keep the activation code safe.
- Now you need to visit amazon.com/mytv on the web browser of a computer
- Enter the Prime video account credentials if necessary
- Now input the activation code that was appeared on your device earlier
- After that click on the “Continue” button
- In the end, go back to your device and refresh the screen.
- Now you can stream your favorite content on Amazon Prime Video.
Steps to download Prime video content on your device
Follow the steps to download your favorite movie or shows on Prime video in your device. Make sure Prime video app is activated in your device before heading to the download process:
- Select the title you want to download in the Prime video application
- Now you will find the “Download” button under the play screen.
- Click on the “Download” button
- You will be asked to select the video quality for the downloaded video.
- After that, the downloading process will start and after downloading you can watch it without an internet connection.